MOTION GRAPHICS AND COMPOSITING PROJECT 3

24 Sept 2020 - 8 Oct 2020 (week 5 - week 7)
Ahmed Baahy Suhail (0333925)
Motion Graphics and Compositing
Project 3



INSTRUCTIONS





PROJECT 3 - CHANNEL IDENTITY

Project 3 is a sort of continuation from project 2. Last time around we just made a brief intro about the channel/ brand of our choice however this project required us to explore deeper into the channel/brand and their content. In the last project, I worked with very simple silhouettes and minimal shapes so this time Mr. Fauzi encouraged me to work with footage.  I also wanted to challenge myself and learn something new so I was looking forward to experimenting with new effects such as rotoscoping and masking transitions. 

Here are my slides/ proposal for project 3. 




It took me a bit longer than anticipated to get started on this project so, for our consultation, I did not have too much to show. I only managed to create this freeze-frame effect. Despite not having too much progress, I was proud of how this part of my project came together. 




Over the next week or so, I focused on finishing my channel identity. 

Here is the final outcome of project 3. 









Comments

Popular Posts