ADVANCED ANIMATION PROJECT 1

5 October 2020 26 October 2020 (week 7-week 10)
Ahmed Baahy Suhail (0333925)
Advanced Animation
Project 1 - Pre Production



INSTRUCTIONS





PROJECT 1 - PRE PRODUCTION

It definitely was a challenge in itself to pick a line that would influence my final project. After weeks of exploring through youtube and Netflix, I finally decided on getting inspired by a "Friends" dialogue. This can be seen below. 




The main reason for choosing this specific one is because I was drawn by the gradual change of emotion in the scene. 

After selecting and finalizing our dialogue, we had to reimagine the actions for the chosen dialogue and record ourselves acting.




Mr Kannan told me to exaggerate the actions more so that it is more dynamic. Therefore, I retook some shots and chose this as the new reference. 




After that, I created the storyboard to explore how to best communicate the actions so that the animation is captivating to look at as a whole.  






Comments

Popular Posts