FILM STUDIES AND CINEMATOGRAPHY PROJECT 2

1 June 2020 -  26 July 2020 ( week 8 - week 15  )
Ahmed Baahy Suhail (0333925)
Film Studies and Cinematography
Project 2



INSTRUCTIONS 







PROJECT 1 - Research and proposal of the animation story

Week 08

First, we prepared a rough idea of our vision for character design and the overall aesthetic of the film. At first, I was thinking of going for an art style like that in "Spiderverse" and "The Witness", however, I later decided to explore the style of Miyazaki. 



I then proceeded to make the thumbnails. At first, I ended up drawing too much therefore I could not finish the initial thumbnails. I later took Mr. Martin's advice and was able to finish the thumbnails. 



After the thumbnails were approved, I then went onto begin the drawings for my storyboard. which was very tedious in itself. 


Here is the final pitch bible for my story "Tidal", which includes logline, synopsis, character design, world design, script, and storyboards. 







Comments

Popular Posts