FILM STUDIES AND CINEMATOGRAPHY FINAL PROJECT

1 June 2020 -  26 July 2020 ( week 8 - week 15  )
Ahmed Baahy Suhail (0333925)
Film Studies and Cinematography
Final Project 



INSTRUCTIONS 







FINAL PROJECT  - Animatics

Over the next couple of weeks, I worked on finishing my storyboards in Photoshop. 

Process in Photoshop.

After the drawings were finalized, I exported all the groups into After Effects to compile. I then added camera movements and transitions where necessary. 


Process in After Effects


After the compilation was complete, I imported the file over to Premiere Pro, to do the sound design. This process was very meticulous as I had to pay attention to the video many times to make sure I don't miss a sound. When it came to adding dialogue for Maama, I really struggled, and therefore that voice was not too believable. 


Process in Premier Pro 

I finally finished the sound design and added intro and end sequence before putting the video to render. 

That being said, here's my final project animatics for my story named "Tidal".





Comments

Popular Posts